Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.082 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,379 (S/. 4,505) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)