Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.418 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 33% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,036 (NZ$7,251) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)