Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.480 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 47% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr36,823 (NZ$8,220) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tokyo costs ¥730 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 115,000 (about 2 hours ago)