Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.460 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 34% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,840 (NZ$6,914) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)