Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10249 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,709 (₨75,223) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)