Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09245 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,685 (₨148,035) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)