Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09103 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,215 (₨156,162) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)