Cost of living in Aurangabad, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09190 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,543 (₨147,366) in Aurangabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)