Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10531 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,311 (₨59,928) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (22 minutes ago)