Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10506 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,345 (₨60,389) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (32 minutes ago)