Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,792 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.904 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 29% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,130 (NZ$3,289) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)