Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,778 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.825 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,863 (NZ$4,946) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)