Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,141 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.430 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 19% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,025 (NZ$7,229) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)