Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,339 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.452 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,591 (€2,226) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)