Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,700 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,375 (€2,735) in Athens.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)