Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,565 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,041 (€2,292) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)