Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34101 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,910 (E£ 40,791) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)