Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35507 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,616 (E£ 41,163) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)