Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36735 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,645 (E£ 39,866) in Asyut.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)