Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36864 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,723 (E£ 34,513) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)