Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36743 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 71% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,861 (E£ 18,674) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)