Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37002 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 75% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr3,847 (E£ 10,398) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (35 minutes ago)