Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35779 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 75% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,814 (E£ 16,251) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)