Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00108 DKK / PYG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,812 (10,904,994 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)