Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00113 DKK / PYG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,867 (12,296,029 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)