Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 DKK / PYG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,363 (10,463,556 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)