Cost of living in Astrakhan', Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10900 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astrakhan' (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,091 (руб 110,924) in Astrakhan'.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (36 minutes ago)