Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01896 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,947 (524,691 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)