Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01896 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,197 (537,877 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $508 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)