Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41329 DKK / ERN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,303 (Nakfa44,287) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)