Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.747 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,242 (12,728 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)