Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.683 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,360 (12,094 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)