Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.881 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,146 (12,307 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)