Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.856 DKK / TMT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,931 (8,045 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)