Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.000 DKK / TMT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,710 (4,855 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)