Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06181 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,654 (¥172,368) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)