Cost of living comparison between Asahikawa, Japan and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06577 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 12% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,569 (¥251,915) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (33 minutes ago)