Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06250 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,811 (¥172,993) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)