Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05584 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,854 (¥319,761) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)