Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,283 (2,675,680 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)