Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,326 (5,080,662 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)