Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00213 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,725 (COL$5,031,132) in Armenia, Colombia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)