Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10646 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,069 (руб 94,582) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)