Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01046 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,116 (CH$871,754) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (32 minutes ago)