Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01005 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,547 (CH$1,547,583) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)