Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00978 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,415 (CH$1,576,102) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)