Cost of living comparison between Arica, Chile and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01049 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,000 (CH$858,183) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)