Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,378 (S/. 5,809) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)