Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.042 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,569 (S/. 5,664) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (31 minutes ago)