Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.950 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,255 (S/. 5,258) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)