Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.109 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,123 (S/. 2,903) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)