Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00418 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,992 (2,869,710 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Howrah costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £600 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asunción costs 80,000,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)