Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00542 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,588 (3,984,565 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)