Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.708 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,269 (R$ 7,769) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)