Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01789 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,211 (626,536 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 85,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London costs £1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)