Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02220 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,876 (489,837 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)