Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.797 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 17% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,331 (Dinar 1,871) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)