Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.565 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,625 (Dinar 1,941) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (44 minutes ago)