Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.965 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,413 (Dinar 1,942) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)