Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.926 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 17% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,265 (Dinar 1,840) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)