Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.653 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 15% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,516 (Dinar 2,229) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)