Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.919 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,473 (Dinar 2,295) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)