Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00571 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,595 (₩4,135,589) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (40 minutes ago)