Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00616 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,237 (₩3,448,836) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)