Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00576 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,111 (₩5,050,193) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)