Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00582 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,502 (₩4,550,258) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 58 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 2 hours ago)