Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00580 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,516 (₩4,914,949) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)