Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00599 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,728 (₩2,790,929) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)