Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00570 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,926 (₩5,251,743) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)