Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00553 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr26,811 (₩4,849,770) in Anyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Howrah costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asunción costs 80,000,000 Gs (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)