Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00566 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,678 (₩4,709,374) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)