Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00550 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,853 (₩5,066,507) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)