Cost of living comparison between Anyang, China and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.016 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,203 (元11,022) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)