Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,611 (元7,597) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $59 (28 minutes ago)