Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.943 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,191 (16,113元) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dublin costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)