Cost of living in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03731 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anuradhapura (Sri Lanka) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,086 (538,413 ₨) in Anuradhapura.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)