Cost of living comparison between Antwerp, Belgium and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 12% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,021 (€1,482) in Antwerp.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 2,541 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)