Cost of living comparison between Antwerp, Belgium and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.462 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 7% cheaper than in Jakarta
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,301 (€1,380) in Antwerp.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rzeszów costs 20 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Aveiro costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 1,600 zł (about 3 hours ago)