Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00195 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,439 (8,425,479 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)