Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,379 (8,287,966 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)