Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01007 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,181 (CH$2,004,600) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)