Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 368 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00851 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,045 (CH$2,003,199) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)