Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01019 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,186 (CH$1,784,376) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)