Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01124 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,686 (CH$1,129,023) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)