Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12030 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,297 (Php143,781) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)