Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.859 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,305 (4,468TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (35 minutes ago)