Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.201 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,644 (9,695TL) in Antioch.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)