Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.800 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,367 (6,315TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)