Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.353 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,827 (8,743TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)