Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.640 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,875 (7,849TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)