Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.894 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,372 (4,420TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (43 minutes ago)