Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.903 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,343 (Q19,209) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Guntur costs ₨140 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 309 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jakarta costs Rp 109,228 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 50 (about 3 hours ago)