Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.851 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,088 (Q18,910) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)