Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00208 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,006 (7,197,393 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)