Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00197 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,977 (8,107,233 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (24 minutes ago)