Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00196 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,350 (7,844,759 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)