Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00181 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,401 (7,397,416 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)