Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,280 (7,206,693 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)