Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,433 (4,445,687 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)