Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00196 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,530 (5,369,765 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)