Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00208 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,300 (5,419,700 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (34 minutes ago)