Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00163 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,042 (6,768,557 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨136 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 3 hours ago)