Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00213 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,255 (2,932,371 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)