Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.899 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,614 (5,062TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)