Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.864 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,385 (5,036TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)