Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 616 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.797 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,966 (11,253TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Melbourne costs AU$649 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bahawalpur costs ₨283 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rawalpindi costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)