Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.615 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,536 (7,144TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $280 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)