Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.831 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,918 (5,962TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)