Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00604 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,689 (₩2,762,455) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (35 minutes ago)