Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00551 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,076 (₩4,003,539) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (35 minutes ago)