Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.446 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,293 ($3,614) in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (35 minutes ago)