Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.568 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,644 ($3,448) in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)