Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,468 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.835 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,917 (2,679TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)