Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.353 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 70% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,201 (5,323TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)