Cost of living in Andong, South Korea vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00582 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,180 (₩3,122,496) in Andong.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (42 minutes ago)