Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00563 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,392 (₩2,733,885) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)