Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,166 (₩1,881,972) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (25 minutes ago)