Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.914 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,716 (R$ 7,168) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)