Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.987 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,107 (R$ 6,596) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)