Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10695 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,365 (₨78,210) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)