Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09721 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,777 (₨162,308) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)