Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09892 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,978 (₨171,637) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)