Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.690 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,718 (R$ 10,486) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)