Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.946 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,918 (R$ 8,181) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)