Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,081 (R$ 7,584) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)