Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09364 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,514 (₨112,281) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (31 minutes ago)