Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09827 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,946 (₨111,385) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (44 minutes ago)