Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,287 (﷼ 67,988,597) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Novosibirsk costs руб 130 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sherbrooke costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)