Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,925 (﷼ 67,284,872) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 2 hours ago)