Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.781 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,545 (Dinar 1,487) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)