Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 700 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.560 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,939 (Dinar 2,295) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Aurangabad costs ₨547 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 156 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in San Diego, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)