Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 427 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.650 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,873 (Dinar 2,066) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arequipa costs S/. 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yaroslavl' costs руб 1,429,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Singapore costs SGD $3.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)