Cost of living in Alytus, Lithuania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.461 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alytus (Lithuania) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,062 (€1,885) in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 85 (about 2 hours ago)