Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09148 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,792 (₨96,100) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)